Furniture repair

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
kmangous

Furniture repair

Postby kmangous » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:47 am

Does anyone know of a place in the Chania area where I can get some bedroom furniture revarnished?

Kilkis

Re: Furniture repair

Postby Kilkis » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:14 pm

There is paint shop close to the Omalos road junction of the national highway that has an associated spray shop. They did a reasonable job for me. If you head in towards Chania from the junction they are about 200 m on the right. Lots of ladders ouside.

There is another shop in Galatas but I have not used them so I don't know their capabilities or how good they are. As you head out of Chania on the Kissamos road go past AB Supermarket, past Jumbos and you come to traffic lights with a large Synka supermarket and a Lidl on the right. At the next lights turn left up the hill. At the first fork keep right and go under the national highway and up the hill past the town hall. At the 5 way junction turn left and after a short distance fork right. They are on a bend on the right after the petrol station. Usually various bits of wooden furniture propped up outside.

Warwick

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Suppliers & Services”