Hersonissos lawyer & accountant

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
BrizoH71

Hersonissos lawyer & accountant

Postby BrizoH71 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:54 pm

Needing to get all my legalities sorted for coming out to Crete in the next couple of weeks.

Can anyone recommend a good lawyer and/or accountant in the Hersonissos area to help with AFM, AMKA etc. or do I need to go to Heraklion?

BrizoH71

Re: Hersonissos lawyer & accountant

Postby BrizoH71 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:06 am

Anyone?

paul g

Postby paul g » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:39 am

Very good accountant in Malia, very pleasant lady and speaks very good English.

Marina Papoutsaki +30 28970 32130

BrizoH71

Postby BrizoH71 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:14 am

Much appreciated, don't suppose there is an address for her office?

paul g

Postby paul g » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:05 am

Marina's office is opposite the Ariadne store around the back of the big church in Malia.

BrizoH71

Postby BrizoH71 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Thanks Paul, I don't know Malia that well... is that the big church at the top of the strip opposite the Galaxy Bar? Where the taxi station is?

I know there's a big supermarket around the back of there.. is it anywhere near that?

paul g

Postby paul g » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:45 am

yes that's the one

BrizoH71

Postby BrizoH71 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:19 pm

Went this morning to see Marina, but was dealt with by one of her associates.

We filled in form M1 and was instructed to take them to the tax office in Hersonissos town hall which we did. The guy there took a look at our forms and rather than give a AFM instead issued us with a form M7 to take back to Marina to fill in.

Not sure what that form is for... haven't gone back to Marina with it yet, couldn't be bothered trailing all the back into Malia. :lol:

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Am I correct in thinking that the purpose of the M1 forms was to get AFMs for the first time? If so, I don't think it is possible to fill in an M7 Form unless you already have AFMs? M1 Forms are also used to change details, for example if you get a new passport, so it is possible that the tax official thought that was what you were doing. I think the M7 form is about changes in relationships between tax payers. For example I think an M7 Form is completed if a spouse dies but it is also used in many other circumstances. Since the purpose of your M1 Forms was to get an AFM to begin with it seems rather odd. I'm sure your accountant will sort it out

Warwick

BrizoH71

Postby BrizoH71 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:07 pm

I surmised (probably wrongly) that it was some sort of power of attorney form or accountants' declaration as the guy asked us who had filled the form in. I thought as we had help to do it from a third party (Marina's office) that there may need to be some official record to go along with the AFM application stating such.

The guy also gave us an instruction sheet to give to Marina, and said if she had any problems she was to call him on the number given on the page. The face he pulled when I mentioned Marina's name didn't appear to be a complimentary one...

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:14 pm

It may be that the M7 is needed to form a relationship between you and Marina so that she can act as your representative with the tax office but I don't think that I have ever completed one for that purpose. Perhaps the rules have changed, they often do. If that is the case I would have expected Marina to know?

Warwick

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”