UPS (Amazon UK) office Chania

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
Mandraek

UPS (Amazon UK) office Chania

Postby Mandraek » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:01 pm

Hi, anyone know where the UPS Courier is in Chania?

Used to be SARIDAKIS CHR. - PSARAKIS N. OE https://goo.gl/maps/9gpS2d8xc452

Thanks

Mandraek

Re: UPS (Amazon UK) office Chania

Postby Mandraek » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:01 am

still don't know were the office is but the telephone no. should anyone need it is 2821090155

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:30 am

Vrisko gives it as Βενιζέλου Σοφοκλή 1 which is at the bottom of the street going up from Anagnostou Gogoni to the DEI building. I think the same company has an office in the centre of town not far from the Cross Market but normally you collect from the above office.

Are you sure this is the right place? Amazon often use UPS i-Parcel and that is a completely different service. I think they deliver through the post office here?

Warwick

Mandraek

Postby Mandraek » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Thanks Warwick, yes its amazon uk expedited delivery

I see the pickup point at https://goo.gl/maps/HywhXmBb34w, as they were supposed to deliver yesterday and still haven't delivered today either it would be much easier for me to pick up in Chania, now I know where it is

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:43 am

The map shows it as in the middle of the junction , which it obviously isn't. If you drive up Σοφοκλή Βενιζέλου from that junction going away from Chania towards DEI it is the first building on the left. The picture of the office on your reference is correct. There are new traffic lights at that junction now. I normally pick up from any courier as it is easier for me to find them than them to find me although sometimes I meet them in the middle of the village and sometimes they leave stuff at the local supermarket.

Warwick

Mandraek

Postby Mandraek » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:42 pm

I get the feeling that nobody who knows this company expects them to deliver at all, especially outside of the main towns. I did see the delivery van in Kalyves square on Friday early afternoon but living 20 minutes away from Kalyves my delivery was apparently going to be on Tuesday, a week after they received it. Quite disappointing as it only took 6 days from the UK to Chania, in fact it only took 24hrs to get to Athens.

After initially managing to contact Geniki in Chania I was told delivery would be next day before 1pm (Wednesday), that came and went, and the next 2 days, unable to contact them as the phone was always engaged, so I phoned there main branch and acertained the parcel was at the branch you located for me Warwick so I managed to get it Friday, there are 3 people on the desk and there were 5 people in front of me, seems to be how they operate instead of delivering. They say they cant deliver the first 2 days, then lie about not having your contact number, (when I rang him he confirmed that my telephone number was on the parcel)

I'm not the only one who thinks this way, take a look at their reviews on google maps, they are a disgrace
https://goo.gl/maps/4sSuUzhDthG2

Vassilis Pap
1 review

★ 3 days ago
The company displays an inconsistency that it is trying to cover with false information on tracking information. While they has informed about a specific delivery time, the delivery is not executed and the information indicates falsy that they have passed and they have not found us. This policy has occurred repeatedly and beyond the company's inability to perform its obligations, it also demonstrates inappropriate and unprofessional behavior. Disability could be accepted, but no lies and deception.

annamihelioudakis@gmail.com sissyhercules
1 review

★ 6 months ago
the worst courier in the world , they never call you to inform you about your package, you call them they never pick up ,so you have to go pick up your package yourself, terrible

Mr Green
Local Guide ・5 reviews・12 photos

★ a month ago
(Translated by Google) Better to close the shop ... The same tale every time "we got you a phone and did not pick it up", "the driver came and he did not find you" blah blah blah. I came to pick up my parcel that was there for a week without knowing it and the tragic thing is that it was another parcel of mine there 10 days and you sent me a sms when I got home !!!!!! From where I order I now ask not to send them with you ...

Plus another 160 reviews of similar views

Main office number is 2104851100

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”