New building project

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
Jeffstclair

New building project

Postby Jeffstclair » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:47 am

I'm planning a new project ..... Building a new workshop/barn /garage ...simple construction concrete base a welded steel frame and some kind of corrugated roofing ..some time ago I read somewhere that a company out in the wild west( Kissamos ? maybe ) was making a board material out of recycled tetra packs from juice , milk, etc and resin , weather proof , uv stable , hard wearing and paintable ...and I was thinking I would like to use it for the walls ...I have googled it and got nowhere and non of the material supply place here have heard of it ..so any of you Westenders heard of this company ? thanks ...I think the board is called Tectan ....

Kilkis

Re: New building project

Postby Kilkis » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:22 am

Looks like this is the stuff? You could try contact points at the bottom of the page to ask if they know of anybody in Crete/Greece making it. Kingston University, London, has done some research on it so you could also try contacting them.

Warwick

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”