A3 Printing

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
Kilkis

A3 Printing

Postby Kilkis » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:28 pm

Does anybody know of somewhere, preferably in Chania" that would print a pdf file from a memory stick onto A3 paper? I know some of the stationery shops have A3 copiers but I am not sure if they can print an electronic file.

Warwick

filippos

Re: A3 Printing

Postby filippos » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:26 pm

You could try Eyeland at Daskalogianni 31. They're photo printers but they might at a stretch be able, and willing, to print a pdf for you: they certainly can print from electronic files. It's where I have all my best prints done (they're doing some A3 and larger ones for me this week). I'm not sure if they have a sheet fed A3 printer as most of their stuff above A4 is done using Epson plotters that can handle 10m rolls up to AO wide. They quite probably don't even have A3 plain paper. They might, of course, say "not our area of ops, you're wasting our time so please go away." It's run by Vasilis and Alexis who both speak English if needed.

Alternatively, I know one member of our photo club has an A3 printer who would probably do the job but he's in the UK until the end of this week but I can ask him when he's back here.

Eyeland is about 150m along Daskolgianni from the market end, on the left, a little before 1821 Square. Tel 28210 41997.

Just thought of a more likely place called, I think, Markogiannis. Not sure of the address but easy to find. The shop is in Apokoronou Street tucked into the corner to the right of where you go through the arcade/tunnel on the way to a medic at 10-12 Sfakion.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:10 pm

I know where Markogiannakis is so I'll try there first. If I don't have any luck by the end of the week I'll get you to ask your friend. Thanks for the suggestions.

Warwick

johnincrete

Postby johnincrete » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:05 am

You could try what we know as "eleni's" which is on the street from the court square to town. It is a large stationery shop that supplies school stuff but we have had printing from a PDF on a USB stick and A3 printing (but not together). Now is a good time to try before half the town's mothers realise that they need to get books for their children in a hurry.. If you go around 9.00am you may well find that you can park outside the shop.
Last edited by johnincrete on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

jane clayton

Postby jane clayton » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:06 am

Adonis Synnefakis did some for me; his shop his at the start of Koum-Kapi, just that side of the big car-park. Call him on 28210-42414 and explain what you need. I usually email my work to him so he can get it ready for when I go to collect it.

Jean

Postby Jean » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:20 am

Rombos just off Plateia 1866 (ΚΡΙΑΡΗ - ΜΕΓΑΡΟ ΠΑΝΘΕΟ) can do this and they c an also print much larger than A3 if you need to.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:26 am

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions.

Warwick

SatCure

Postby SatCure » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Someone in our village is able to print high quality A3. I don't want to be any more specific. Contact me if you can't get it done closer to home.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:32 pm

Thanks Martin. I am a bit embarrassed to admit that in the end I got it printed by the computer shop in my own village. I had discounted them because I knew they didn't have an A3 printer in the shop. It turned out that the owner had access to an A3 printer elsewhere. I guess the various suggestions might be helpful to other people? Sorry if anybody feels I have wasted their time.

Warwick

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”