Hotpoint authorized service

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
BST

Hotpoint authorized service

Postby BST » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:55 pm

I need to find a proper, authorised, Hotpoint service person. I was given a Greek contact by Hotpoint in the UK but the Greek contact said it's not them and I need to find a proper authorised service man! Hmmm! So I wondered if anyone had a number please?

Kilkis

Re: Hotpoint authorized service

Postby Kilkis » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:24 pm

You could try Χριστοδουλακησ. I don't know if they are specifically an agent for Hotpoint but they service all sorts of white goods and their window is plastered with logos for lots of different white goods companies. If you follow the road into town from the Mournies junction on the National Highway their shop is on the corner at the traffic lights where it crosses Marko Botsari. I've found them very helpful.

They have another shop at Εφέδρων Πολεμιστών 44 but I have never visited it so I don't know if they deal with repairs there or just sell white goods. As you drive into town past the main cemetery, turn right at the end of the cemetery and the shop is around 50 m on the left set back a little between two small motorbike shops. You could park there, ask in that shop and, if necessary, walk down to the other one.

Warwick

BST

Postby BST » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:45 pm

Thankyou!

filippos

Postby filippos » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:21 am

I'd be inclined to ask Lefteris at Linerakis in Kalyves plateia. I doubt he's an 'authorised' Hotpoint agent but he's fixed various brands of white goods for us (specifically, washing machines, fridges and dishwashers). We're about to contact him to fix an AEG oven, too. Generally his wife, Kathy, runs the shop and, being from the USA, she speaks English. If he can't help I'd go with Warwick's suggestion.

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”