Parcel Delivery Crete - Send Parcels From UK to Crete

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.

Do You Send Parcels From The UK to Crete

Yes
50%
No
38%
Sometimes
13%

Total votes: 8

Parceldelivercrete

Parcel Delivery Crete - Send Parcels From UK to Crete

Postby Parceldelivercrete » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi Guys,

We wanted to introduce ourselves to you, we are Parcel Delivery Crete .

At the moment we provide shipping, parcel delivery services, house move services, import and export services and everything inbetween to do with shipping, sending and receiving parcels, packages and letters to and from Crete and the UK.

You can book in your parcels online to be collected and delivered, the prices are set and include full door to door delivery postal service.

We also have a UK address for your grocery orders, you can also rent a virtual address from us for your post to be sent to in the UK and we also provide you with an address for online shopping orders. Prices are the lowest on Crete and in the UK to send parcels to Crete for full door to door service.

Please check out our website and facebook page below and get in touch to ask us any questions,
Best Wishes
Parcel Delivery Crete
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Parcel Delivery Crete - https://www.parceldeliverycrete.com
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/parceldeliverycrete

parcel delivery crete logo.png
Parcel Delivery Crete
parcel delivery crete logo.png (5.49 KiB) Viewed 3629 times
Last edited by Parceldelivercrete on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keyser666

Re: Parcel Delivery Crete - Send Parcels From UK to Crete

Postby keyser666 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Hi, just wanted to make you aware this company has scammed loads of people on the island and also the UK as well as doing a runner from a Taverna that hosted their wedding reception.

Please come over to https://www.facebook.com/groups/374622326315290/ which is a group of people who have been scammed if you want to confirm this.

Jeffstclair

Postby Jeffstclair » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:03 pm

That is a shame ...they gave me a price to deliver some of our olive oil to my daughter in London ...and I was going to run over to their office with it next week ....thanks for the heads up ....jeff

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:36 pm

Note that these newspaper links are not independent reports. The Candianews link is simply a copy of the Goodnet link and is acknowledged as such.

Warwick

keyser666

Postby keyser666 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:02 pm

I am sorry Warwick, how can they not be independent reports, I am not au fait with Crete so if you are saying these online sites are not official papers then fine, but they cover other news on the island that is no doubt verifiable and I would expect the same respect given to these stories. If not then just visit the facebook group and the 1000s owing to fellow cretians and expats and also those xmas ruined by non delivery of shopping they have been charged for.

filippos

Postby filippos » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:43 pm

All Warwick is saying is that one report is a verbatim repeat of the first one.

keyser666

Postby keyser666 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Thanks, can see that they are a affiliate as such but read it as that the publications where not neutrally independent, I stand corrected.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:50 am

Copying information and reprinting it can be breach of copyright unless you acknowledge the source of the information. If you look at the bottom of the Candia News article it acknowledges that it is copying the information directly from the Goodnet item. The only change it has made is to remove the words "in our newspaper" near the end of the article.

I wasn't raising this issue to be critical. We all assume that journalists investigate the news that they are printing to verify that it is correct. It is pretty common to find an article printed in a lot of newspapers and the number of sources tends to add credibility to the information in this age of fake news. Effectively we are subconsciously thinking that lots of journalists have verified the story so it must be true. In some cases there is a single article widely reprinted in which case we cannot assume it has been widely verified.

I am not suggesting that the article isn't true but merely that it is better to only link to multiple sources when those sources are not straight copies. Preferably link to the original.

Warwick

Kathleen

Postby Kathleen » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:55 pm

Reads like great free advertising for Nomad :shock: Stick with what you know you can rely on :wink:

Kathleen

YoMo2

Postby YoMo2 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:19 am

keyser666 wrote:Thanks, can see that they are a affiliate as such but read it as that the publications where not neutrally independent, I stand corrected.

Also, it doesn't really help your case against PDC to quote articles that make no mention of their name. It could be something totally different.

I'm not disagreeing with your thoughts on PDC, but the articles in question don't actually mention them.

I live in Milatos and know the owners of the taverna that was stiffed for the wedding reception. They are still owed the best part of 1000 euros. Several other establishments were not paid for services linked to the reception. They may or may not have been paid yet.

Andrew

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”