Car and van recycling centre?

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
Cundalini

Car and van recycling centre?

Postby Cundalini » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Anyone know a car and van recycling centre that sells spare parts in the Chania area ? I heard there was on in the Mournies area.Thanks in advance.
Cundalini wants his hand back!

Clio

Re: Car and van recycling centre?

Postby Clio » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Sorry I can't help with that, though I'm sure someone else can. I am still curious to know though, re your earlier post about registration plates, what kind of plates you have now on your van?

moved 2 crete

Postby moved 2 crete » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Near to us there are 2 scrapyards, pm me for a meet and I can take your there in the Kolimbari Area easy access of the national highway a Tavronitis. :)
Dave H

Cundalini

Postby Cundalini » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:35 pm

Clio wrote:Sorry I can't help with that, though I'm sure someone else can. I am still curious to know though, re your earlier post about registration plates, what kind of plates you have now on your van?

I have a Uk registered Ford transit camper van that needs some work.The imported van is for the other halfs accommodation business .I said I would ask on here for her .
Cundalini wants his hand back!

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”