Get a phone picture printed professionally

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
johnincrete

Get a phone picture printed professionally

Postby johnincrete » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:34 am

I have a taken a photograph of my grandchildren and I want to get it printed professionally i.e. to a higher standard than |I can get from my Ink-jet printer.

Can anyone suggest someone in Chania who can do the lob for me? It is stored on my phone as a .jpg and I have copied it to a USB stick.

filippos

Re: Get a phone picture printed professionally

Postby filippos » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:01 am

I always use Eyeland in Daskalogianni street. If you walk along there from the market end they're on the left about 50m before you get to 1821 Square. You can't miss the shop: floor (almost) to ceiling window usually with prints on the ledge inside. Speak to Alex who does all the printing. Price depends on paper chosen - I always go along with their default - which, last July, was charged at about €45 per m² + VAT. They have a minimum charge of about €5 so that will be the price for A4 size and A3 about €7 inc VAT. (Those were the prices last July which may have increased slightly, of course). Tell Alex Philip from Kalyves* suggested them and you may get a small discount.

I belong to a photo club here and we have an annual exhibition and last year several members went to Eyeland for printing and framing and all the framed photos (about 20) I have on my walls were done there. The most recent batch, all roughly A3 size, printed, mounted and framed (in a good quality wooden frame) cost me an average of about €35 each - with a small discount.
Take your USB stick and Alex will copy the photo to their system, put it up on screen (it will print as seen there) ask if that's how you want it and tell you when it will be ready.

Daskalogianni 31
28210 41997
eyelandlab@gmail.com

* Or Apokoronas Photo Group

johnincrete

Postby johnincrete » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Thanks filippos

Eyeland gave excellent, if a bit chaotic, service. I had five smaller pictures to fit existing frames and to send to UK and they would not take any money!!! The big one in a frame was magnificent and was given to my daughter as a mother's day present - she was absolutely thrilled.

I can fully recommend this supplier - I have already told several people.

filippos

Postby filippos » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:27 pm

Have sent you a PM, John.

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”