IKA

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
alansmithnl

IKA

Postby alansmithnl » Thu May 31, 2018 12:39 pm

Well, now I'm here permanently, in lovely Apokoronas area, where does one register with IKA and where are they......any ideas?
Alan

Yin&Yang

Re: IKA

Postby Yin&Yang » Thu May 31, 2018 2:11 pm

IKA is along the Souda Road going into Chania. If you put IKA into the Search bar on the forum you will find details of exactly where the IKA building is plus a list of the documents and photocopies, etc. you will be asked for. :D
Someday is now : )

Yin&Yang

Postby Yin&Yang » Thu May 31, 2018 2:14 pm

Update: having just done what I recommended, IKA will not provide you with the thread/s you need. Rather, put in 'health books' and you should find some very useful info.
Someday is now : )

margarita

Postby margarita » Thu May 31, 2018 2:19 pm

There is information on this page on the main LIC website
http://www.livingincrete.net/natinsIKA.html

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Thu May 31, 2018 4:27 pm

There is indeed lots of information to be found in Margarita's link and Yin&Yang search suggestion but I think finding the exact location of the building might take some digging. The building is at 35°29' 56.13" N 24° 1' 57.66" E on Google Earth. As you look at the buildings from the Souda Road the office you need is on the ground floor of the right hand building. Go straight ahead through the main doors and you want the counters to the right. You need to take a ticket and wait for your number to come up. I think you need an "A" ticket for the right hand counters but it is marked on the ticket machine. It stops issuing tickets when they judge that they cannot deal with any more people before they close so arriving early is advisable. I think they open at 8 am.

Warwick

alansmithnl

Postby alansmithnl » Thu May 31, 2018 6:06 pm

THanks guys, I will be there early. I have seen now a few past postings on the requirements for the IKA book, so I'll take everything I have.
Alan

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”