hair clippers !!

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
toastie

hair clippers !!

Postby toastie » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:16 pm

anyone know of an electrical type shop where I can buy hair clippers. mine have just broken lol.
in the Kalyves, Vamos area.

we need an Argos type shop over here lol

Thanks

Kilkis

Re: hair clippers !!

Postby Kilkis » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:45 pm

If you are prepared to order online and get it delivered there are plenty on Scrooge. Alternatively you could order from e-shop and pick up from their distribution point on Agnostou Gogoni in Chania. It usually only takes a few days. There are more than shown on the page linked above. Just click on the yellow button labelled "Δείτε όλα τα προιόντα". They also sell them in Kotsovolos in Chania.

Warwick

Yin&Yang

Postby Yin&Yang » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:04 pm

We got ours in Kotsovolos in Xania :)
Someday is now : )

toastie

Postby toastie » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:20 pm

thanks everyone. you have all been most helpful.

cheers

toastie

Postby toastie » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:47 pm

another question.
I have found one I like on e-shop.gr
however I dont speak Greek so which shipping method do I need to select?

Thanks

annabanana

Postby annabanana » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Hi there
My husband bought one in lidls and there are good,but unfortunately is getting bald so my have a speed one for you :D :P
Anna

toastie

Postby toastie » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Lol Anna :D

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:28 am

Once you have selected the item you want, put it in your basket and got as far as the check out screen, if you look at the top right hand corner just below the telephone number you can select the language. If the page is in Greek it should be showing a union flag. Click on that and it will change to English. I think it will appear in English the next time you order something. Unfortunately it only works for the check out page.

If you click on the button next to Shipping Method you get a drop down list. If you scroll right down about seventh from the bottom it says Chania - Pick up from store Chania. That one allows you to pick it up from their distribution point and pay cash rather than paying on the order form with a card. Paying on the order form used to be complicated and unsafe, i.e. it wasn't https and you had to fax them copies of your card and other information. Now it is secure and easy so if you want to pay with a card I would recommend doing it on the check out form rather than at the pick up point. If you prefer cash pay at the pick up point.

Warwick

toastie

Postby toastie » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:29 am

Thanks Warwick. I just selected the €3 one. I guess thats right. i can track the order anyway. if i use the site on my tablet, it gets translated into English for me anyway.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:48 am

The "€3 one" is for delivery to your address. Pick up from the Chania Distribution centre is free, although obviously it costs you some time and some fuel to drive into Chania.

Yes. If you click on Εξέλιξη Παραγγελίας, next to the yellow button with a circular arrow on the email that they sent you confirming the purchase, you can see how far through the process you have reached. With the pick up from the Chania distribution centre option they send you an SMS to tell you when it is ready to collect. I'm not sure what happens with delivery to your home address; I've never used that option.

Warwick

toastie

Postby toastie » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:53 am

€3 for me is probably a better deal than driving into Chania.
i have clicked on the link and its still at the 2 stage. probably change tomorrow.
thanks for the help

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”