Help! Got the toothache!

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
Tim

Help! Got the toothache!

Postby Tim » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:25 pm

Hi

I'd be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of a dentist in Sitia, please. Preferably one who speaks some English.

Many thanks in advance.

Tim

Kilkis

Re: Help! Got the toothache!

Postby Kilkis » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:55 pm

There are 12 listed on Yellow Pages. Ignore the first one. No idea which ones speak English but you could try phoning them and asking?

Warwick

Tim

Postby Tim » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:43 am

Thanks for that, Warwick. I'll do some ringing around on Monday.

Tim

altohb

Postby altohb » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:18 pm

We use Manos Kastritis, Tim - he is the best dentist we've ever been to, anywhere, and his prices are ok too. His office is on the "dual carriageway" heading towards the tourist office, on the right hand side. Phone is 28430-26444 - normally by appointment, but he seems to fit in emergencies pretty quickly. He speaks very good English and explains all procedures.

http://www.kastritis.gr/index.php/el/

Tim

Postby Tim » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:45 pm

Excellent! Thanks altohb, sounds like just the job. I'll pop in and see him on monday. Toothache seems to have subsided a bit now. Raki has helped.

Tim

TweetTweet

Postby TweetTweet » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:10 pm

I'm glad you have had relief via Raki :) (or was that meant to be Reiki :)

If your toothaches is stemming from perhaps an infection (trying to rear its head) then γαρίφαλο (clove oil) is one of nature's natural antibiotic agents - ditto tea tree oil - you could try mixing a few drops of one or the other (or both) with at least 5 times the amount of lavender oil - (i am talking about distilled essential oils -v- infused olive oil mixes). Make your potion and use a q tip to dab around the gumline - if you have biggish spaces between teeth (due to any peridontal disease), you could use an appropriate sized (for you) inter=dental brush dipped in your healing oil mixture.

Increasing your Vit C will also be of assistance.

Tim

Postby Tim » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:40 am

Hi TweetTweet

Definitely raki not reiki! Just a common or garden filling required I think, but thanks for your home-brew infection recipe - I'll keep a copy of that just in case ....

Tim

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”