Experts in pool construction, service and repairs wanted

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
chrissyg

Experts in pool construction, service and repairs wanted

Postby chrissyg » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Having a lot of problems with our new pool and we no longer trust our contractors to be honest.We are thinking of having a proper plant room built and i wondered if anyone had any recommendations of good companies preferably in the chania prefecture.

Kathleen

Re: Experts in pool construction, service and repairs wanted

Postby Kathleen » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:29 am

Not knowing who your current contractors are I would suggest you speak to Andreas and Dimitrios at Piscines Ideales in Kalives. They are very helpful and I am sure will give you good advice.

Kathleen

chrissyg

Postby chrissyg » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Dont want to make that public but thanks, yes i have bought stuff from them , in Kalyves. Do you have personal experience of their work at all?

filippos

Postby filippos » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:56 pm

I haven't had personal experience of their pool work but friends have had them do pool repair work done by them and were completely satisfied. I'd suggest speaking to Andreas (a Greek Cypriot from Birmingham who, of course, is bilingual). I frequently see him at the gym.

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”