Finding a 12v Car battery charger!!?

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
OldCodgerTwo

Finding a 12v Car battery charger!!?

Postby OldCodgerTwo » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:24 pm

Why can`t I find somewhere in the city of Chania that sells a car battery charger!! Why!!? I have asked in lots of places!! No is the answer! "they are too expensive one place said!" Go to this place here! There I get there "No!" . We are not living in a remote island in the Pacific!

Kamisiana

Re: Finding a 12v Car battery charger!!?

Postby Kamisiana » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:26 am

OldCodgerTwo wrote:Why can`t I find somewhere in the city of Chania that sells a car battery charger!! Why!!? I have asked in lots of places!! No is the answer! "they are too expensive one place said!" Go to this place here! There I get there "No!" . We are not living in a remote island in the Pacific!

There is a battery Start and charge sitting in my workshop free to you OldCodgerTwo if you want to collect it from Kamisiana
near Kolimbari

SatCure

Postby SatCure » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:52 pm

I would have thought that Babis in Kalyves, opposite the EKO filling station, would have one. Failing that, there's the car accessory shop in Haniá which is past Lidl and turn right. You go up that (Mournies) road from the National Road, past Lidl and on until you reach a set of traffic lights where you can see a Bridgstone tyre depot across the road and to your right. (It might be an extension of Gogoni street but I'm not certain.) Anyway, you turn right past that tyre depot and carry on about 100m. The car accessory shop is on the left and the road is quite wide so you can usually park on the right.

In case you need it, the word for charger in Greek is "forteestees". (Thelo ena forteestee avtokeeneetoo - dhodheka volt.)

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:29 pm

I think it is called Anagnostou Gogoni all the way from the junction with the Omalos road and the Old National Highway to the traffic lights where it meets the Souda Road out of Chania.

It is a bit more than 100 m from the junction with the road from Mournies. If you pass Lidl and turn right onto Anagnostou Gogoni at the traffic lights there is now another set of lights after about 200 m. It is the road up to ΔΕΗ. Go straight through those lights and it is another 100 m or so on the left. There is a paint shop just after the new lights and another close to the car spares shop.

Warwick

peebee

Postby peebee » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:19 am

If you are still looking, the auto electrical shop in Kalyves, opposite the petrol station has them - €30

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”