Carbon Monoxide detector

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
hairybloke

Carbon Monoxide detector

Postby hairybloke » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:49 pm

Has anyone seen carbon monoxide detectors for sale in the Chania area? I could get one via Skroutz, but I'd rather go to a real shop. Thank you.

Yin&Yang

Re: Carbon Monoxide detector

Postby Yin&Yang » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:08 pm

Perhaps Sxetakis stock them. It is worth asking them. Their details can be found on this forum :)
Someday is now : )

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:46 pm

I would try Kafkas. Go into Chania on the Omalos road and turn left onto the Kissamos Old Road at the 5 way junction. They are on the right at the top of the hill just before a Silk petrol station. If you get as far as AB you have gone past them. It looks like a lighting shop, which it is, but they also sell all sorts of products for electrical installations. A lot of electricians use them.

There is another big lighting shop on the right going into Chania on the Omalos road about half way between the National Highway and the Kissamos Old Road junction. They also sell a lot of products for electrical installations, again to electricians.

Warwick

hairybloke

Postby hairybloke » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:15 pm

Thanks both. I'll post if 'n when I find one.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:39 pm

If the previous suggestions fail e-shop has one reasonable one and one expensive wireless one. You can't just wander in and buy one but you can order online and pick it up from their Chania depot.

Warwick

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”