Rotary Clothes Airer

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
jackdaw

Rotary Clothes Airer

Postby jackdaw » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:47 pm

Has anyone come across a supplier of these on Crete? Our Cretan neighbours were not aware that such things existed. Thinking of shipping one (or more) out from UK, perhaps by Nomad. Any thoughts?

Kilkis

Re: Rotary Clothes Airer

Postby Kilkis » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:36 pm

I bought the Brabantia retractable type from Amazon. Not cheap but, with a garden full of orange trees, there was nowhere to site a floor standing type. It's mounted on the house wall next to a balcony. It's very well made and folds away neatly when not in use. Cheaper fold away versions are also available but probably not as well made. I've been using it for over eight years and it is still like new.

Warwick

Yin&Yang

Postby Yin&Yang » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:38 am

I too have a Brabantia which we had shipped out with our goods when we moved here and which I still use. I bought two from Piscine in Kalyves but the quality is not so good, in fact poor. That was seven years ago and they may now stock others so worth checking out.
Someday is now : )

Mandraek

Postby Mandraek » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:27 am

we bought from Piscenes recently as the quality is now equivalent, it may well have been a Brabantia

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”