Accountant in Rethymnon area

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
Ceegee

Accountant in Rethymnon area

Postby Ceegee » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:27 pm

Please could anyone recommend a reliable accountant in the Rethymnon area? I need to find someone to prepare tax returns when this tax year ends. What is the deadline to submit the returns please?
Thank you for any advice/assistance

Kilkis

Re: Accountant in Rethymnon area

Postby Kilkis » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:47 pm

I can't recommend an accountant in that area.

Under normal circumstances the deadline used to be a date in May that depended on the last digit of your tax number. A tax number ending in 1 would have a deadline near the beginning of May and one ending in zero would have a deadline near the end of the month, with a gradual shift, about 3 days per digit, through the month for digits between 1 and 0. In recent years the deadline has been a moveable feast. I would guess that COVID-19 will result in the same thing happening this year, i.e a delayed deadline. By how much I have no way to predict, end of June, end of July? Your guess is as good as mine.

Warwick

Houmeri91

Postby Houmeri91 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:55 am

Hi ,
I currently use an accountant based in Rethymnon there are two based in the practice Katerina and Effie .Effie is our accountant . She speaks excellent English and is very friendly and professional as we have so far observed ,we moved to her last year when our former accountant retired. I would recommend her.

They are based above the Chinese Shop , igoumenou gavriil 42 (opposite the melina merkouri stadium) . Its on the main road as you come into Rethymnon from the Astipopolu Junction ( where Lidl is ) and their contact numbers are 6970880386 and 6977745099. Our office number is 2831042490. On Monday the office shall be open from 09:00 till 15:00.

Hope that helps .

Peter W

Postby Peter W » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:04 am

I can highly recommend Yiannis Zografakis, a young accountant based in Rethymno, He speaks good English, he is fast, efficient and his fees are extremely reasonable, you can contact him at:- giannis7@gmail.com

Peter

Ceegee

Postby Ceegee » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:25 pm

Thanks all who replied to my query re finding an accountant and tax deadlines. Much appreciated.

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”