e-shop status

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
Kilkis

e-shop status

Postby Kilkis » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:57 pm

Could someone with better Greek than me have a look at the [url]e-shop homepage[/url] and give a precise translation of the pop-up message? I find the wording a bit odd. Are they saying that they are not open at all? If they are open for business are they saying that their pick-up points are open or that they are only doing courier delivery?

Warwick

Mandraek

Re: e-shop status

Postby Mandraek » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:16 pm

unless the message changed recently it states they are operating as normal, visited Chania point Friday, they have implemented social distancing measures otherwise business as usual, agree the first paragraph is unclear

We would like to inform you that
the eShop points of the partner
courier company remain
open for delivery
goods.
The necessary measures have been taken
to avoid overcrowding in
shops, where in most
cases only one person enters
in the store and kept order
off-store priority.
New orders registered
normally from the website and the
our call center.
Thank you for understanding
and respect for employees
in the difficult conditions of this
period.

Kilkis

Re: e-shop status

Postby Kilkis » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:09 pm

Yes, I had come up with the same translation for the first paragraph but had stopped at that point. It was this part of the statement, in red, that was confusing me:

We would like to inform you that
the eShop points of the partner
courier company
remain
open for delivery
goods.

I don't know what points of the partner courier company means? I could interpret it to mean that they are still delivering to your home by courier or that the distribution points are still open or both. Hence my question. The fact that you used the Chania distribution point on Friday answers it. Thanks Mandraek. I guess that if I had persevered and carried on translating I would have also got the answer. Serves me right for being lazy.

Warwick

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”