White Goods Repair - Kalyves

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
daveB

White Goods Repair - Kalyves

Postby daveB » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:16 pm

Looking for a repair person for a Samsung Fridge Freezer [UK model] and a Pitsos Dishwasher [Greek]. Ability to speak some english would be needed. Any recommendations?

Kilkis

Re: White Goods Repair - Kalyves

Postby Kilkis » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:06 pm

Out of curiosity, are you sure the fridge freezer needs a repair man? Mine was growing huge slabs of ice in the freezer compartment, sticking the bottom box to the floor of the freezer, and the fridge was not keeping cold. I asked at a repair shop on Marko Botsari if they could fix it and was told they could but to try turning it off for 24 hours first and cleaning out the tube that drains the water into a tray at the back when it does auto defrost. That worked and I know of other people who have had the same problem solved by the same trick. The drain tube gets bits of food stuck in it until it eventually gets blocked. Auto defrost water cannot then drain away and accumulates in the bottom of the freezer compartment where it forms solid ice. Obviously you need access to another freezer to keep the food cold.

Warwick

PS I can't help with repair people in your area.

margarita

Postby margarita » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:30 am

Lefteris Linarakis who has the electrical shop in Kalyves just across the road from the plateia does electrical repairs. I am not sure how much English Lefteris speaks but his wife, Cathy, who works in the shop speaks English.

peebee

Postby peebee » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:10 am

Gregory Roumboulakis has a shop in Chania and can repair many things. He is quite often in Kalyves and speaks excellent English 6948 682146

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”