Advise re electric garage door repairer

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
xirosternifellow

Advise re electric garage door repairer

Postby xirosternifellow » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Greeting everyone. During the storm two weeks ago the garage door broken. I have been in touch with insurance, the surveyor came and asked to send him a quotation for repai. Does anyone know the telephone no of a firm that does repair electric garage door so I can get an estimate. Thank u in advance for your help. I live just outside vamos in the apokoronas
Michael

Kilkis

Re: Advise re electric garage door repairer

Postby Kilkis » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:14 pm

Is it the door itself that is damaged or is it the electric motor and/or the control circuit? If it is the latter you could try Manolis on 6974 333379. He's just automated a gate for me and fixed a friends automatic gate that was damaged, i.e. broken actuator. In both cases he did a very good job. If it's the door itself that has suffered mechanical damage then I can't help.

Warwick

xirosternifellow

Postby xirosternifellow » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:46 am

I donot think that the motor is damaged, the door is a panelled one and held at the top on a roller with few straps. These straps are broken so the panels dropped down and the door no longer functional. I am looking for a firm or a person who can give me a
Estimate for repair/replacement to submit to the insurance. This is in chania district.thank you Kilkis for your reply.

SatCure

Postby SatCure » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:16 pm

You could try Dave the Locksmith of "Moonspinners" in Kefalas. He has fixed shutters for us so your garage door might be within his range of expertise.
6946 691818

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”