Where can I buy an exercise bike?

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
Dinksy

Where can I buy an exercise bike?

Postby Dinksy » Sun May 22, 2016 2:50 pm

Hi to those who know the answers.

Been searching for a shop in Chania that I can buy an exercise bike from. Been told there is/was a shop but nobody knows where it is. Those who may be able to help, could you forward your knowledge please before my arthritic knee stops moving for good. Yes I know Amazon sells them but I would like to put money into the local economy where possible.

Thanks.
Never mind the quality, feel the width.

footscapes

Re: Where can I buy an exercise bike?

Postby footscapes » Sun May 22, 2016 3:42 pm

We always had good service from Bodybuilding Club (their Rethymno store) and bought quite a few bits from them over the years (treadmills and a cross trainer). They currently list a York exercise bike at €230 http://www.bbclub.gr/en/york-discover-plus-cycle-53044-en.html.

Their store list shows a shop at Markou Mpotsari 126 in Chania (very last entry on http://www.bbclub.gr/en/stores.html )

Can't vouch for the Chania store but the chaps in Rethymno were always great to deal with.

Paul

filippos

Postby filippos » Sun May 22, 2016 4:15 pm

It's possible one of the local gyms could point you in the right direction. There's one in Kalyves, above CFS office and Nikiforakis furniture shop, opposite the freezer shop on the Kalyves/Armenoi road. The gym in Vryses has treadmills and exercise bikes so must know a source. That's just around the corner from the police station & town hall. If you were starting at the town hall, from the entrance, turn right, pass the church and at the first corner turn right. The gym, called "Efaistos" is 80m or so from the corner, set back on the left.

There's another place in Kalyves but a bit tricky to find without detailed directions. I'll be going there on Tuesday p.m. and I'll ask the owner. He doesn't have that sort of kit but may well know a Xania source.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Tue May 24, 2016 11:05 am

There is a shop on Marko Botsari in Chania that sells all sorts of fitness training equipment. Not certain they have exercise bikes but I would be surprised if they didn't. It's not far from the small square with a statue of a woman and child at the Kissamos road end of Marko Botsari. As you come up the short hill from the square it is on the left hand side opposite a Carrefour Express that used to be a Dia% store.

Warwick

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”