Plumber?

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
Clunegapyears.com

Plumber?

Postby Clunegapyears.com » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:39 am

Morning.
Looking for a plumber / gas fitter who can lengthen a copper 10mm pipe by about 8cm. We are based between Chania and Heraklion. Any recommendations please?
It is a pipe in our Motorhome so can travel.
Many thanks.

Yin&Yang

Re: Plumber?

Postby Yin&Yang » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:34 am

Good morning

If you look under the Forum heading below this one - Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services and then under the subject ‘Drain Clearance’ you will see that I have very recently found a good plumber and have provided his details. He may be able to assist you as he does heating, plumbing, etc.

Lynn
Someday is now : )

Clunegapyears.com

Postby Clunegapyears.com » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:11 am

Thank you so much. Kostas coming to look this afternoon.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:29 am

Probably better to post this sort of question under the "Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services" section rather than "Computers, TV, Telephone and Internet"?

I'm not a plumber but I have done a bit of plumbing including installing copper pipework. I suspect trying to literally extend by 8 cm would prove difficult. He will probably need to cut back the old pipe by a bigger amount and then join in a new section that is 8 cm longer. I realise it amounts to the same thing but the cut and extend method does rely on having access to more of the pipe, which may not be all that easy in a motor-home. If a decent length of pipe is not accessible you might consider removing panel work to expose it before Kostas comes. It could save him some time and hence you some money.

Warwick

RetiredRailwayWorker

Postby RetiredRailwayWorker » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:59 am

Where are you exactly? we use a good plumber in Chania.Not sure he will travel too far.Not sure if he speaks English as well.

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”