Film On

Got networking / internet / computer/ TV/ Telephone problems in Crete? Ask here.
bobscott

Film On

Postby bobscott » Tue May 02, 2017 2:53 pm

Anyone any idea what has happened with film on since 1 May? It is on my favourites list on Kodi and was fine on Sunday. Next day, trying to watch snooker on BBC 2 was so frustrating I gave up in the end. Programme ran for about 2 minutes, then screen went blank and reverted to the Favourites menu. Tried film on outside of the Kodi framework and got the same result.

Glad Mark Selby won though!

Bob.
Yesterday today was tomorrow. Don't dilly dally!

Kilkis

Re: Film On

Postby Kilkis » Tue May 02, 2017 3:28 pm

I'm told you now have to subscribe to watch FilmOn. See this thread and this one.

Warwick

Dinksy

Postby Dinksy » Tue May 02, 2017 3:56 pm

Filmon has been useless for months so we have been watching Brit TV on www.watchallchannels.com Found this some time ago and had no problems.
Uses the Filmon platform and there are no adverts which is a great advantage as the adverts used to knock the programme off air and when you reconnect the adverts start again creating an impossible situation.
Never mind the quality, feel the width.

SueA

Postby SueA » Wed May 03, 2017 12:50 pm

Anything that uses the Filmon platform seems to be unavailable now.

Dinksy

Postby Dinksy » Wed May 03, 2017 2:25 pm

SueA wrote:Anything that uses the Filmon platform seems to be unavailable now.

Could be right as I reinstalled watchallchannels again and it is now using a different platform but as of yesterday it was working fine with no problems. Probably will not watch UK TV this way again as now using uncapped satellite broadband with a UK ISP address so can watch ITV. and BBC. live from their iplayers.
Never mind the quality, feel the width.

Return to “ Computers, TV, Telephone and Internet”