**!!!@@@!!!***

Got networking / internet / computer/ TV/ Telephone problems in Crete? Ask here.
Clio

**!!!@@@!!!***

Postby Clio » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:58 pm

That's me censoring my language. Ooh, I am fed up. Have been regularly watching Channel 4 programmes on catch-up, via the VPN, and am utterly hooked on The Handmaid's Tale. Sat down tonight to watch Sunday's episode 8, but I just get an error message reading "The service is not currently available in your area".

Express VPN can only tell me that they don't support C4, and try a different UK location (which I'd already done with no joy). The daft thing is that I can still receive any other C4 programme, including episodes 1-7 of the series.

I've tried everything I can think of. Netflix of course doesn't have it because Hulu does, but Hulu is only available in the States. Youtube and dailymotion have loads of links but all leading to those very suspect "click here to watch in full" services.

Anybody else feeling deprived? Anyone with any helpful ideas?

Yours
Offpeed

Mathitis

Re: **!!!@@@!!!***

Postby Mathitis » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:52 pm

[/url]http://mywatchseries.to/serie/the_handmaid_s_tale[url]

Click on the epsisode you want to watch, then click on one of the 'watch this link' links then there are lots of clicks to end up at the episode and also closing of tabs to remove adverts but it does work!! Wouldn't be without this site!!

Fingers crossed it works for you. If it does you could watch episodes 8, 9 AND 10 in one sitting !!!

Clio

Postby Clio » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:41 pm

Thanks Mathitis, but although that site says: "Watch Series is free of charge, we don't ask people for credit card information in registering an account on WS or viewing the links that are posted here by the community"....every one of those many links either throws up a malware warning or takes me to one of many sites which invite me to open a free account, but would also like my credit card info just for reference, no money to be taken. Oh yes...? A quick online check of these sites like Reelvidz leads to warnings about scams....

It is obviously working for you; I would love it to work for me and am puzzled as to why I can't get a genuine free link. (I used to have bookmarked a similar useful clearing-house site for free video links, now deceased, so I'm familiar with the concept). Will try again tomorrow when not brain dead.

Mathitis

Postby Mathitis » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:18 am

Don't know if it will make any difference for you but, in my case, I have Adblock Plus in Firefox and watch via PC - no smart TV or magic boxes here (or VPN)!!

Hope you have better luck tomorrow (oops, later today!).

peebee

Postby peebee » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:07 am

Mathitis wrote: I have Adblock Plus in Firefox and watch via PC - no smart TV or magic boxes here (or VPN)!!

So do I, but it won't play, neither will iPlayer.

scooby

Postby scooby » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:38 am

Here we go: just put what you want to watch in the search, had no trouble at all with malware.

http://123hulu.com/
Men in suits will always make you pay.

Clio

Postby Clio » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:37 pm

Oh Scooby, you are not just a pretty face! Do you do blocked sinks too?

Thanks for making an old lady very happy.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:38 pm

Clio wrote:Oh Scooby, you are not just a pretty face!...

even.

Clio wrote:...Do you do blocked sinks too?...

He usually lets the missus deal with those.

Clio wrote:...Thanks for making an old lady very happy.

Funnily enough he usually hears that said the other way round.

Warwick

scooby

Postby scooby » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:22 am

Clio wrote:Oh Scooby, you are not just a pretty face! Do you do blocked sinks too?

Thanks for making an old lady very happy.
Your welcome Clio, no I don't do blocked sinks but have been known to wear my underpants on the outside of my trousers. These sites do disappear quite often but pop up again with a different name, I am currently watching Supervet from the very start of the series and also watched The Autistic Gardener which was brilliant. I will keep my dignity by ignoring the posts by Kilkis :lol: .
Men in suits will always make you pay.

Return to “ Computers, TV, Telephone and Internet”