Wind Customer Support

Got networking / internet / computer/ TV/ Telephone problems in Crete? Ask here.
thebigbluecheese

Wind Customer Support

Postby thebigbluecheese » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:30 am

For about 9 months now I have been unable to contact customer support at Wind . They seem now to have one of these automated phone contact things where you must answer questions as you go on . my greek is very limited so I am unable to progress through to actually speaking to someone . Does anyone know of a direct number i could call or even an email address , Thank you

Kilkis

Re: Wind Customer Support

Postby Kilkis » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:55 am

Have you tried using their contact form explaining the problem and asking someone who speaks English to phone you?

Warwick

Danny

Postby Danny » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:39 pm

The contact form is what I used and over the space of a couple of days i'd spoken to three Greek people at Wind who all spoke good English and I got the problem resolved. Must say though I think Winds cell phone service is inferior to Cosmote

thebigbluecheese

Postby thebigbluecheese » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Cheers Danny , I completed a contact form earlier today , still no response

Jeffstclair

Postby Jeffstclair » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:45 pm

Danny wrote:The contact form is what I used and over the space of a couple of days i'd spoken to three Greek people at Wind who all spoke good English and I got the problem resolved. Must say though I think Winds cell phone service is inferior to Cosmote

Well in my village the Cosmote coverage is useless , wind is the best on the roof but not in the house . ok for a text but a phone call no way ...when I leave the village , I get a whole load of missed calls ....am I botherd ? nah ...

Return to “ Computers, TV, Telephone and Internet”