WIND much cheaper than OTE

Got networking / internet / computer/ TV/ Telephone problems in Crete? Ask here.
jet

WIND much cheaper than OTE

Postby jet » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Change to-day !

How ote asking 34 Euro for Internet and phone, it is available at Wind for 20 Euro

http://www.wind.gr/en/

SatCure

Postby SatCure » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:00 pm

That contract is normally 34 Euros (including VAT) from WIND.

So this offer of 20€ + VAT for the first year, followed by 25€ + VAT for the second year is good!

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:51 pm

It's simple marketing. Make a temporary lower offer than your competitors to attract business away from them and hope that when your price rises at the end of the offer period they stay with you. Always strikes me as simplistic. The sort of person who can easily be attracted by an introductory offer from you is going to be just as easily tempted away by another introductory offer from your competitors when your offer ends.

Personally I am more interested in the service than saving a few Euro. I've had excellent service from OTE and OTENET for almost 17 years. I've no intention of changing so I guess that is how OTE do it, to answer your question.

Warwick

BrianS

Postby BrianS » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:13 am

I have been with Wind for over 4 years having been attracted by the offer at the time which was 19.39€ per month for the maximum speed available in an area (being in Paleloni my local exchange is Vamos so the maximum is 8 Mbps although what I usually get is between 3 and 4.5 Mbps). The big difference then was not having to pay for the OTE line rental. I am still paying 19.39€ per month and when there are problems I have found their customer service pretty good and certainly a lot better than OTE at the time.
Competition is usually a good thing.

jet

Postby jet » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:42 am

SatCure wrote:That contract is normally 34 Euros (including VAT) from WIND.

So this offer of 20€ + VAT for the first year, followed by 25€ + VAT for the second year is good!

20.00€ MonthlyTariff All charges include VAT 23%.

Duration : 24Months á 20 Euro incl. VAT

http://www.wind.gr/en/wind-shop/cart/?funnel=fixed

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:23 am

Also, if you are a Wind mobile subscriber it is €20 per month for the whole 24 months?

"* The offer is valid for a 24-month contract plan for WIND mobile subscribers; otherwise, the tariff is €20.00 for the first year and €25.00 for the second year.

Warwick

jet

Postby jet » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:56 am

Tellas Internet Adsl
Tellas - The company

The Tellas after its acquisition by the WIND is now business unit of Wind retaining its name. Owns a fiber optic network and continuously contributes to the creation of modern broadband infrastructure. These services extend Tellas fixed telephony and fast Internet for both home users and businesses. In November 2006, the Tellas offered first phone and I nternet, Double Play, without a second account and no line of OTE.

Tellas - Internet Adsl

With programs Tellas for online internet dsl you can use unlimited internet with speeds up to 24Mbps even if you have a fixed telephone connection from the telephone, without having to interrupt your connection. In addition we provide free equipment USB & Ethernet modem / router, or you can get WiFi ADSL router with a very low rate.

Announcement about TELLAS SA

ANNOUNCEMENT

With respect to press publications on 26-7-2007 regarding the potential acquisition by Weather Investments of PPC's share in TELLAS SA, PPC SA would like to clarify:
Indeed PPC has not discontinued discussions with Mr. Sawiris and at this stage it is evaluating a truly improved proposal.

Return to “ Computers, TV, Telephone and Internet”