Norwegian air.

Chat and items of interest about Crete and Greece.
moggieman

Norwegian air.

Postby moggieman » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:51 pm

Hi am just wondering if anyone has flow Norwegian Air. Couldn't believe how much cheaper than Ryan air our tickets where and just wondering what i have let us in for.

I read that on long haul food is paid for only by credit card, and cant find any information about european flights, ie food/drinks and payments.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Kilkis

Re: Norwegian air.

Postby Kilkis » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:12 pm

I think Sam flew to Crete and back on Norwegian, Moggieman, and found them OK. Their only complaint was that the flight to Crete was an overnight flight and they were knackered when they got here so they probably won't use them again. No idea about on-board purchases. I have no burning need to purchase anything on a four hour flight. I'll try to find out and let you know.

Warwick

scooby

Postby scooby » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:20 pm

moggieman wrote:Hi am just wondering if anyone has flow Norwegian Air. Couldn't believe how much cheaper than Ryan air our tickets where and just wondering what i have let us in for.

I read that on long haul food is paid for only by credit card, and cant find any information about european flights, ie food/drinks and payments.

Any comments would be appreciated.
You should not be looking for the cheapest flights at crap hours, your good lady deserves 1st class flight at a decent hour!
Men in suits will always make you pay.

scooby

Postby scooby » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:31 pm

In fact East Midlands is closer to you and Ryanair from there to Chania is cheap as chips and better flight times....

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:33 pm

But I believe Norwegian prices include hold baggage. Think how many tubes of silicone he can fit in two 20 kg cases?

Warwick

scooby

Postby scooby » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:55 pm

Kilkis wrote:But I believe Norwegian prices include hold baggage. Think how many tubes of silicone he can fit in two 20 kg cases?

Warwick
Hold baggage is separate, he can't bring any silicone he has my box sets to fit in.....

Return to “Chatter”