Medicinal Herbs

Chat and items of interest about Crete and Greece.
TweetTweet

Re: Medicinal Herbs

Postby TweetTweet » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:05 am

Warwick I didn’t think it was your view – you posted to give information.

I do agree about fructose though. I make sure I always consume fruit with some of the Carbon Dioxide removed, using a completely natural, organic enzyme process, and sometimes in concentrated form. I tend to have the same view about cereals but I do consume some unprocessed.

I think Fructose is particularly harmful due to the insulin response. Are you talking about removing carbon dioxide from fruit because it has been stored/kept fresh with carbon dioxide? I am not clear what you mean about cereals.

Yin&Yang

Postby Yin&Yang » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:01 am

Wine. Beer. Yamas! :wink:
Someday is now : )

TweetTweet

Postby TweetTweet » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:48 am

Ha! Ha! I thought it was plakaroony (but you never know if you don't know someone other than on a forum!).

I'm a great believer in this....

FINISH WHAT YOU START

Ever heard that old adage, finish what you start?

Sometimes it’s a really good idea, helps bring some calm to the storm. I'm passing this on because it worked for me today.

A doctor on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start & that we all could use more calm in our lives.

I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum :D

(I'd attirbute it if I knew where it came from)!

Yin&Yang

Postby Yin&Yang » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:08 am

:lol:
Someday is now : )

Return to “Chatter”