caravan/static pitch available

Chat and items of interest about Crete and Greece.
IANL

caravan/static pitch available

Postby IANL » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:43 pm

Just a note for those interested,I should know for sure in next few days what is permitted with the site as regards caravan/ static pitch.As regards the major plot on which the static/caravan may be put upon it would be an area within the 4000m2 that I own. If anyone is familiar with the legalities of the pitch please let me know.THE SITE AS A WHOLE WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE CURRENT ADVERTISED PRICE.IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN A JOINT INVESTMENT TO OPEN THIS AS A CAMPING SITE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH. I WILL IN TIME BE APPLLYING FOR A CAMPSITE ANY WAY SO THERE IS POTENTIAL FOR A LIFETIMES RETURN HERE. IM SHORT ON FUNDS SO WOULD PROVIDE THE PLOT IF ANYONE WISHES TO INVEST AND FUND PROPOSAL GET IN TOUCH.FOR NOW THE CARAVAN/STATIC SITE FOR ONE ONLY IS AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL OF COURSE.MY REAL ESTATE AGENT BELIEVES THERE SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM WITH IT BUT IM CHECKING AS SOON AS I CAN FOR CERTAIN WITH A PROFESSIONAL MORE INFORMED ON THE SUBJECT.I WILL POST WITH THE OUTCOME AS SOON AS I KNOW.THANKYOU.

Jean

Re: caravan/static pitch available

Postby Jean » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:55 pm

CapsLock?

YoMo2

Postby YoMo2 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:51 pm

For crying out loud! Hard to read when you seem to be obsessed with CAPS LOCK.

mouche

Postby mouche » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:45 pm

Anything worth reading?

Return to “Chatter”