Marks and Spencer Heraklion

Chat and items of interest about Crete and Greece.
altohb

Marks and Spencer Heraklion

Postby altohb » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:15 am

Can anyone familiar with M&S in Heraklion please advise whether they have a good range of men's suits? Plenty on the website, I'm well aware, but want to check quality/fit without the faff of possibly having to return.

Kilkis

Re: Marks and Spencer Heraklion

Postby Kilkis » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:06 pm

This web page shows generally what is available in Marks and Spencer Greece. I've no idea what is actually on display in the Heraklion store. This web page gives the contact number for the various stores so you could call and ask them. They seem to offer "click and collect". The last time I used M&S in the UK, several years ago, I ordered two different pairs of trousers each in two different sizes using click and collect. I had to pay for all four when I ordered but when I picked them up from the shop I tried them on and returned the two pairs that didn't fit getting an immediate refund. I don't know if the Heraklion store would do that.

For most of my adult life I bought virtually all my clothes from M&S. A few years ago they made a management decision that they didn't want fat people making their stores look untidy so they removed all large sizes from the stores. They were still available online, which is pretty useless since their fit varies so much. At that point I stopped using them and haven't been back since.

Warwick

evansmr1

Postby evansmr1 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:23 pm

Can anyone familiar with M&S in Heraklion please advise whether they have a good range of men's suits? Plenty on the website, I'm well aware, but want to check quality/fit without the faff of possibly having to return.

I have not visited them this year, but last year and on other year visits they do have an excellent display of Men's suits.
The wife and I shop there at least twice a year.

Hope that you find what you are looking for.
Mike
=============
Sic parvis magnaike

altohb

Postby altohb » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:30 pm

evansmr1 wrote:

I have not visited them this year, but last year and on other year visits they do have an excellent display of Men's suits.
The wife and I shop there at least twice a year.

Hope that you find what you are looking for.

Thanks for that - the information we need to save a wasted journey!

Return to “Chatter”