The start of the rot?

Chat and items of interest about Crete and Greece.
Jean

Re: The start of the rot?

Postby Jean » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:03 pm

You could put a chimpanzee in the White House and it wouldn't make any difference. I guess the last 4 years pretty much prove that idea.

This is unfair. I think that a chimpanzee would have done far less damage in the past 4 years.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:28 pm

Fair point, Jean. I apologise to chimpanzees everywhere.

Warwick

Maud

Postby Maud » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:08 pm

I understand completely why it happened Warwick. - It is a very sad state of affairs.

Like Jean, I actually think a chimpanzee might have done a better job, but I would not be so cruel to an animal!

Yorgo

Postby Yorgo » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:17 pm

I like the way the comments veered towards some old fashioned quotes tinged with sarcasm, to make them appear more pertinent of today.
I actually did roll about laughing on the floor.
It is very common for Trump haters to dish out their vitriol yet never be tolerant of an opposing view. In that you have not disappointed.
Oh well, Sleepy Joe is would be pleased.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:09 pm

I am not a supporter of either side of US politics but anybody who thinks Trump is the solution hasn't really understood the problem. I can never understand why, if you think Trump is a total moron, it is immediately assumed you support Biden? I think the whole American political class are total morons but that Trump is well in the lead when it comes to the moron stakes.

Who sits in the White House, or the Senate, or the House of Representatives is completely irrelevant. They do not govern America.

Warwick

Return to “Chatter”