ON OUR WAY !

Chat and items of interest about Crete and Greece.
suebob

ON OUR WAY !

Postby suebob » Sun May 20, 2007 9:58 pm

:D on our way, at Gatwick at the moment. Just cannot wait ! Thanks Carolina for your help and the book. Thanks Filippos for all your wonderful advice and the book. Thanks Warwick for all your advise and the........ooops (is there a book on the way ?). Thanks Paul - Belkin already there !
Will post again after 22nd May - our first post in Crete ! :D
suebob

andheath

Postby andheath » Sun May 20, 2007 11:00 pm

Good Luck

We are not far behind, hopefully the house sells this week and we hope to be starting our new life in Crete by the end of August. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Andy

baccybabs

Postby baccybabs » Tue May 22, 2007 7:50 am

Suebob . . CONGRATULATIONS and the very best of luck in your new life...you will love it :D
Fillipos & Warwick are a font of information & I always value their posts (crawling now :wink: :lol: )

andheath ... fingers crossed for your house sale and your new life also ..... :)

jeansy

welcome

Postby jeansy » Tue May 22, 2007 4:32 pm

Welcome to the Island I'm sure you are going to love living here, best of luck to you :lol:

Carolina
Site Admin

Postby Carolina » Tue May 22, 2007 7:51 pm

with all this talk of gangs 8) 8) I forgot to say...

Good luck to Sue and Bob - who should have arrived by now :wink:

suebob

Postby suebob » Wed May 23, 2007 8:22 am

Good morning everyone - WE ARE HERE ! Currently in Heraklion awaiting our car then on to Chania - really have to keep pinching ourselves (well me, not my husband - cos he's an ex-Royal Marine - can't see what difference that makes !)
Thank you everyone for your good wishes and we hope that we can all get together one day very soon.
Filippos - will be in the al corneo (think I've spelt that completely wrong) tonight - we have to watch the football ! Sad, but true !
Just to put the record straight and possibly the current 'debate' - I did not post anything about a 'stuffed cat' or Gerald ! Have I been mixed up with someone else ?
Anyway, whatever or whoever, we just want to say thanks and really looking forward to our new life in Crete - I could (probably will) write a book about the experience so far - some of the things which have happened are both hilarious and scary !
Our kindest wishes to you all - will be posting again soon - once we have an internet connection, tv etc - will PM you Paul for some help.
Sue & Bob :D :D :D :D :D [/img]

baccybabs

Postby baccybabs » Wed May 23, 2007 8:52 am

WELCOME SUEBOB - - - relax & enjoy, I'm sure you will :wink:

lshall05

Postby lshall05 » Wed May 23, 2007 11:09 am

Good luck to you both with your new life in Crete. :D

I'm soooooooo jealous cos we've got 18 months to wait (unless we somehow manage to win the lottery before then - oh to dream...) :cry:
Living in Crete!!

Return to “Chatter”