Booked the car yet.

Chat and items of interest about Crete and Greece.
andheath

Booked the car yet.

Postby andheath » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:42 pm

Seems like the only way I can communicate with Cyprusbeechchef is in public as he won't take calls, ignores email and PM's.

Deal was I sort the digs and you do the transport. I got us booked into the only vegetarian, cross dressing hotel in Crete. (Paulh I will be the one with a courgette in my pocket, not just looking pleased to see you).

So two weeks and a day till we land and start rounding up the wanted, Partner.

cyprusbeachchef

Postby cyprusbeachchef » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:57 pm

Hi andy 2weeks and 1 day to find a car as you know i work ? well ish today i have put up 3 x 3 meters dish to watch sky over here and you lay around having pins put in you face . And why is heather worried about the amount off time you are spending in the shed . wow its been hot today over here 8) do you know what courgettes are used for :D

andheath

Postby andheath » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:11 pm

Yes I know what courgettes are used for - the subject matter on nearly every post I read on LIC no wonder they now have there own board. I also now what I will use it for when I track down that PaulH geezer, boots or no boots.

As for describing what you do in Cyprus as work is stretching the truth a little. Everyone knows you cook for money, and eat for pleasure, and combine both most of the time.

I spend a lot of time in the shed because I am making something to take to Crete. Wait and see.

cyprusbeachchef

Postby cyprusbeachchef » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:23 pm

Andy when you last visted me !!!. did you not help me fit dishs. sorry about the payment ? But now i know what you do with courgettes i can pay you in them . so it won t be long till we are over there , What are you making in the shed again not the electronic cat flap plaese dont try it again you know what happend last time

cyprusbeachchef

Postby cyprusbeachchef » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:31 pm

talk later

andheath

Postby andheath » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:42 am

I was thinking, I do that sometimes, usually in the shed, seeing as though there is very little happening on the LIC boards just now, everybody is moan, moan, surprise surprise, we moved to the sun but didn't think it would be hot as well, Doh!!!!!. Considering that we are landing in Crete for the very first time in just a couple of weeks. How about we do a daily update for everybody. Have to think of a serious title or something like "Crete - the wrong way up". Do you think if we ask nicely big C will give us our own board for a week?

It could be quite fun seeing as though we have done absolutely no research, don't know anything about resident permits, tax numbers or courgettes, etc. In fact as far as I know we haven't even got a car booked yet and according to you Crete is where we are going to live for the next few years.

I think we should start pushing Aubergines. Did I tell you I bought a big hat? Oh and by the way H thinks it is a serious work & research trip so don't mention beer for a few days.

paulh

Postby paulh » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:59 am

I think I ought to warn you that Big C only considers you have asked nicely if somewhere the discussion involves the passing from party A (yourselves) to party C (herself) a serious wedge of folded beer vouchers, Aubergines or courgettes are not acceptable substitutes

jeansy

car

Postby jeansy » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:15 pm

And/cyprus/ I hope that when you lot reach the shores of this Island, you will keep your puters running it is so pleasant to read some posts that ain't moaning groanin or being to serious keep up the good work guys, must say though COURGETTES duh :lol: :lol:

cyprusbeachchef

Postby cyprusbeachchef » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:27 pm

Andy dont worry about the car thing i will sort it . paulh has invited to a party at big c place now thats very nice of him .Can you get the info so we can go ???AND tell h not to worry about too much beer :wink: iam still looking for a lady over 36 and a half to so me round the bars so you can stay in on your own . wow its been hot today 2 dig dishs done !!!did i tell you that iam doing a bar b q this weekend for 68 people going to be fun

paulh

Postby paulh » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:53 pm

Hmmmmm I think there are a few things you ought to know about Big C’s parties.
Access is by invitation only.
These invitations are readily available, are green with 100 written in several places on them plus some other writing. These are to be handed to me at the door. Do not even consider using anything but genuine invitations as it upsets Big C. The surgeons report on the last person who tried it said that the last time he saw a courgette planted that deep it was on Gardeners World.
In keeping with an Ancient Greek tradition I just made up you will be required to undergo a full body search prior to getting access. This will be performed by one (or two) of our friends from the BigBoyzRus site. All the video rights naturally stay with Big C.
Bring your own drink and your own food
No whinging
No mention of sinks, dishes BBQ or BiC
No posting about it afterwards
Just to make our parties stand out from the common or garden parties departure is by “invitation only” too. Same format invitation exactly and to save time this too should be paid on entrance so that you can feel free to leave whenever you wish.
And now the location. As you might expect we have to keep this under tight wraps otherwise we would have all and sundry clamouring to get in. It might look like the entrance to Kalives public loo’s but go through with the procedures above and then wander in, you could be surprised.

andheath

Postby andheath » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:08 pm

Matching Indigo and pastel swirl T-shirts for the party then Cyprus, it has to be. I will get them. What you going to wear with yours? I think I'll wear the tight little black leather shorts we got in Berlin.

Paulh was saying to me, he thought if the party was a success we could follow up with a big barbie down on the beach later in the week. He also wondered if you would be up for sorting the menu and he will get his boys together for a bit of live music.

paulh

Postby paulh » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:16 pm

when I said "a few village people might join in" thats what I meant not a few Village People might join in.

cyprusbeachchef

Postby cyprusbeachchef » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:17 pm

andy i could do the same menu as iam doing on saturday and its not from M & S . do yours still fit you as i have lost weight

cyprusbeachchef

Postby cyprusbeachchef » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:43 pm

Char-grilled succulent Breast of Chicken marinated in fresh Yoghurt & Tandoori Spices served with a Mint, Coriander and Fresh Mango Salsa in Garlic & Coriander Nan.

This is not just food - This is Cyprusbeachchef food.

Not a courgette in sight.

cyprusbeachchef

Postby cyprusbeachchef » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:20 pm

Andy ive did it . and boy it was not painfull at all !!! the donkey will be at the airport waiting for me with a full bag off carrots ready to go .

Return to “Chatter”