Trollied

Chat and items of interest about Crete and Greece.
paulh

Trollied

Postby paulh » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:39 pm

Ones birthday was mid week but I had loads of computer related work and alcohol and computers don't go well together so last night was the night. I don't drink at home not for any great reason other than I never have so I was out in my regular Saturday night taverna and I got absolutely hammered, totally trollied and can't remember a thing after 2:30 am. Don't know how I got home, how I managed to get through the front gate, how I unlocked, came in and locked the back door, carefully hanging up the key. Not a hint of a headache this morning though my voice has dropped 3 octaves. I think I had a really great time. I remember the curry sauce and chips, I don't remember phoning home at 3 am but the recording is there on the machine, I do remember everyone belting it out along with Rusty Springboard but don't remember Sade, I really let go which is somewhat unusual for me but I'm alive and well though maybe a tinge delicate and can't wait to do it all again a year from now. It was a good night, no, an excellent night and thanks to all those involved.

annabanana

Postby annabanana » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Good for you :P :D

Carolina
Site Admin

Postby Carolina » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Ooooo now I feel bad, computer problems in the midst of your birthday celebrations. Happy Birthday anyway!

scooby

Postby scooby » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Don't forget that 10 Euro's I lent to you Paul! Suppose you can't remember that either!! Happy birthday.

Return to “Chatter”