Vrisses incident

Chat and items of interest about Crete and Greece.
Clio

Re: Vrisses incident

Postby Clio » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:19 pm

Aκριβώς.....

Dizzy Blonde

Postby Dizzy Blonde » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 pm

Kilkis wrote:I have no idea who Loretta9 is nor do I care. If you put the word "shyte" into the search box you might get some clues?
Warwick

Are you suggesting that people have posted under different names? Whatever next?

Dizzy

YoMo2

Postby YoMo2 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:04 pm

I wondered where he'd gone..........

Andrew

scooby

Postby scooby » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Nothing like a good old witch hunt to sort em out eh? :wink:

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:23 pm

Dizzy Blonde wrote:...Are you suggesting that people have posted under different names? Whatever next?

Dizzy

If you read the first sentence in my post you will see that I am not suggesting anything. People must draw their own conclusions. Whatever conclusion they draw may or may not be correct.

Personally I regard posting under different names as a trolling activity and to be discouraged. One Crete based forum that was very active closed down precisely because of this type of activity. That was an open forum with no registration so it was easy to do. This forum requires registration so I can only presume* that the owner of the forum has decided to allow it in this case. That is entirely her decision.

I have posted on three Crete based fora over a period of more than ten years and always used the same tag. I know of many other posters on this forum who have done similarly. I also use the same tag if I post on comment sections of media articles. Anybody is entitled to hold any view they wish but if they are going to express those views in any public form then they should be prepared to stand behind them. Most people change identities because they do not want to stand behind their published views. To me that makes those views worthless.

Warwick

* I stress the word "presume". I have no knowledge of this.

Dizzy Blonde

Postby Dizzy Blonde » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:22 pm

Giggle! Giggle! Smirk!

My previous post was obviously lost on you Warwick.

Hopefully others recognised it for what it was.

Dizzy.

Jeffstclair

Postby Jeffstclair » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:01 pm

I don't think your post was lost on anyone Dizzy B, .. :D . Warwick was not at the back of the queue when the irony was handed out .. :wink:

Return to “Chatter”