Looking back? no look forward

Archive of "Just now in Crete" plus Cretan Adventures.
cyprusbeachchef

Looking back? no look forward

Postby cyprusbeachchef » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:13 pm

My dearest best friends, no sorry Andy & H, no you two miserable old gits, I don't get in touch for three weeks and look what happens!!

It is heartbreaking the way that they look after dogs and their wives.
I did tell you that it would be hard and there would be big differences like they don't sell Carlsberg over there and i guess by you not answering your phone tonight that you wil be Sitias world famous Inga Minga Pizzas.

The amount of times that you get kicked when you feel down or you see something that's upsetting is hard but you have to crack open the bottle of Carlsberg and think of the life that you used to have.

I'm so glad that I have got a new laptop and a data card - it makes me feel like I have finally arrived into the 21st Century again.

I must tell you about this new game that C plays with me I know Paul will love it!!
So my old pal, an old Crete saying, don't wee wee into the wind as you'll get a wet leg.

With love your Best Pal T

p.s. C loves you

lshall05

Postby lshall05 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:20 pm

Welcome back CBC! Where've you been hiding...
Living in Crete!!

carlab

Postby carlab » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:42 pm

Hi there CBC
please talk to your man - he is in the depths of the u.k - bad news or even in the depths of scotland even badder news I am of course talking weather - wise :( so where have you been CBC whilst all this has been going on?? the boy needed you to talk stuff through so pleeese get him back on board so that we can all support him. hope that all is going well in your love life - i am a bit green coloured :wink: at the gills
take care

andheath

Postby andheath » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:36 am

Last post by CBC was 7th Aug. 2007. Before we even arrived in Crete. I can not believe love's young dream has finally got out of bed to acknowledge what is happening in my world after all this time.

You owe me a sink.

Worse still is people still seem to be interested in you. And it is not only Paul who wants to know about your "new game" but if it is anything like the last one, count me out.
This Cretan Adventure thing is way beyond a joke.

Return to “Archive”