Free indian recipe

Archive of "Just now in Crete" plus Cretan Adventures.
cyprusbeachchef

Free indian recipe

Postby cyprusbeachchef » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:16 pm

Hi andy just thought i would let you know i got a fantastic recipe for chicen balti

Part 1. Ring your UK bank who has a call centre in India within 30 minutes you will get to talk to a real Indian person. It is important that you strike up a rappore with this person and get their name.

Part 2. After asking the most simplist of questions they will endeavour to put you on hold thus raising the banks profits even more.

Part 3. The second before they try to put you on hold you ask them not to as this is where the rappore that you have built up comes in handy. You ask them how to make your favourite Indian Dish by explaining the recipe to you.

I would like to thank Mrs. Punjab the mother of 8 children & 1 goat for all of her help at 4 a.m her time today.

She wishes You & H all the best and may pay you a visit in Sitia next week.

It's funny how my bank is now called the Cooking Bank.

lshall05

Postby lshall05 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:36 pm

CBC are you on drugs or did you just have a very bad experience with your bank's call centre????
Living in Crete!!

paulh

Postby paulh » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:15 pm

notice that the initials of Cyprus Beach Chef are an anagram of the Bank Call Centre initials.....I think there could be more to this than meets the eye........

Return to “Archive”