Flights in february from UK

Flights Crete/ UK. UK/Crete. Other destinations from Crete or Athens, plus late availability & deals
Sallyb

Flights in february from UK

Postby Sallyb » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm

We are coming over to crete on weekend of 16th February to meet our furniture which is coming from the UK. We live in the Midlands. I am having trouble finding flights from other uk airports. Do they only go from Heathrow ? (With Aegean)
Which route is the quickest from uk to Crete?

evansmr1

Re: Flights in february from UK

Postby evansmr1 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:09 pm

depending upon the day of the week, Aegean fly from either Gatwick or Heathrow. Also they fly from Manchester, usually a little cheaper.
We visit family in the Midlands and find that Manchester is the better option
Mike
=============
Sic parvis magnaike

Carolina
Site Admin

Postby Carolina » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:10 pm

Easyjet also fly Manchester - Athens and Ryanair fly Stanstead - Athens, throughout the winter.

patterson

Postby patterson » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:04 am

Last week we did Stanstead - Athens (7am) on Ryan Air and then took the 4pm flight with air express to Chania.

Really easy and painless - going again end of Feb.

mythos master

Postby mythos master » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:46 pm

Have done 2 trips to uk in the last 4 weeks,booked from athens to luton,very good prices and excelllent service,fly every day 13.45 from athens
and back 07.20 from luton,I used volotea from athens to heraklion also very good.
a pessimist is an optimist with experience

Houmeri91

Postby Houmeri91 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:20 pm

My son came via Athens to and from Bristol with Easyjet to Athens and then Aegean to your favourite airport on the Island . Also was looking for my daughter to come over potentially and for her looked at WIZZ Air flights from London Luton to Athens and they seemed really reasonable just checked on Skyscanner and they are still flying the route in February .
Suggest you just put into Skyscanner UK to Crete and see what it comes up with .

And good luck with the move

Sallyb

Postby Sallyb » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:07 am

I’ve booked from Luton with Wizz air then Athens to Heraklion with Sky express. First time using these airlines so hopefully it will go to plan. I’m coming out again with my parents who are in their 70’s so I’ve booked with TUI as it will be easier for them.

Return to “Flights Crete General & Late Deals”