Easyjet April flights

Flights Crete/ UK. UK/Crete. Other destinations from Crete or Athens, plus late availability & deals
Rick

Easyjet April flights

Postby Rick » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:45 am

Its no longer possible to book flights for the Chania /Heraklion to Gatwick route, so it's likely existing bookings for April will be cancelled. I can't see these flights resuming until 17th May - in line with the UK lockdown roadmap announced yesterday?

Kilkis

Re: Easyjet April flights

Postby Kilkis » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:20 am

From my personal point of view I have been waiting for easyJet to cancel them so I will be quite glad when they do. I have flights booked for early April but I have no intention of going then. I'm not worried about catching COVID myself, since I will have had my second vaccination 3 weeks before I am due to fly, but the restrictions are still such in the UK that there would be no point in going at that time. I could just change the booking to later in the year but, when I did that previously, somehow I managed to lose my pre-paid over-wing seats and had to pay again. I would prefer to get a voucher and use that to book new flights from scratch. I am not bothered about getting a cash refund as I will fly at some time within the next year so a voucher is fine.

Warwick

Joan

Postby Joan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:53 am

Our flight out from Gatwick to Chania on March 29th has been cancelled, as of course we expected it would be.

We didn't receive any email about it from Easyjet, though. We logged on to our account yesterday to check the status of the flight and found out about the cancellation that way. We immediately transferred to late May (without losing the luggage we had paid for).

Fingers crossed...

Joan

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:54 pm

Thanks for that, Joan. I logged onto my account and my flights are also cancelled. It only gives you the option to change to a different flight. I think I will wait a bit and see if they send me an email. If they cancel a flight they are supposed to also offer you a refund either as a voucher or in cash.

Warwick

Return to “Flights Crete General & Late Deals”