Spare battery for Lidl drill

Personal items for sale and wanted in Crete. For clarity please include your approximate location
peebee

Spare battery for Lidl drill

Postby peebee » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:00 pm

I have been looking for somewhere to get a spare battery.
I have a link to the German site https://www.lidl.de/de/parkside-zusatzakku-zur-pap-20v-a1-serie/p242514 but they don't deliver here.
I have been going around in circles to find a Greek equivalent web page, does anyone have or know of a link ?

Kilkis

Re: Spare battery for Lidl drill

Postby Kilkis » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Amazon in Germany have it. Could you buy through them? Would they deliver to Greece? Also ebay has it and will ship to Greece

Warwick

peebee

Postby peebee » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Thanks for that, but their price is €20 delivered.
Have been in touch with Lidl, got a swift response and there may be some progress.
I can buy another complete drill set and get it cheaper than they want for just the battery :-)

filippos

Postby filippos » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Kilkis wrote:Amazon in Germany have it. Could you buy through them? Would they deliver to Greece?

There were a couple of items I wanted and intended buying from the UK but they didn't supply one of the items to Greece. I looked on the German site and both could be delivered here: one of the items was cheaper than Amazon UK and shipping was slightly less. I just opened an account with Amazon.de, ordered what I wanted and they sent them quite quickly. Also, I was able to use my Greek Credit card so wasn't concerned about exchange rates.

Inevitably there will be some things they can't ship here because of some manufacturers' exclusive distribution agreements with some suppliers.

Now, before I order anything except (Kindle) books from Amazon UK, I always check prices and availability with the German branch. There's an English language option which is pretty good despite a fed add spellings and the occasional description that reads like a 'Google Translate' effort but on the whole it works OK.

Yin&Yang

Postby Yin&Yang » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:11 pm

Useful information Warwick and Filippos. I shall be going on to Amazon.de.
Someday is now : )

peebee

Postby peebee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:52 am

I had also noticed some time ago that .DE is cheaper for a lot of things, as well as the postage being cheaper too.
Rip off UK again maybe :)

peebee

Postby peebee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:16 am

Update - just had a phone call from Lidl, they are going to send a battery out via courier, pay on delivery.
Most impressed :D

Return to “For Sale and Wanted in Crete”