uk registered Renault master lwb for sale or loan

Personal items for sale and wanted in Crete. For clarity please include your approximate location
brynarcher

uk registered Renault master lwb for sale or loan

Postby brynarcher » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:10 pm

Just driven our Vauxhall Movano 3500 lwb hightop van (Renault Master basically) from Somerset to Heraklion with all out furniture and personal stuff. Just had full service and wheel bearings before leaving Drove without fault. No longer needed here so available for sale £800 ......Cheaper than shipping if you are going home or need to get stuff back to UK. Its of course right hand drive. Ive owned it 5 trouble free years.
Also consider letting it being used for small fee to go back to UK if you deliver it in same condition to Somerset. Call (44)7474650579 or text /message me. Im back in Agia Pelagia on 26th of August 2020 .

Oldduffa

Re: uk registered Renault master lwb for sale or loan

Postby Oldduffa » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:19 pm

Hi, I have tried to private message you but i'm not sure if the message has gone, its looks like its still in my outbox ? I hope you don't mind my messaging you out of the blue ? I'm hoping you can help me with planning my overland trip from the UK to Crete ?
If you don't get my private message ? Could you email me on richardhartley337@gmail.com
Thank you
Rich

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:32 pm

If it's still in your Out Box then he hasn't seen it. When the person picks up the message it moves to your Sent Box. Have you tried calling or texting the UK mobile number provided?

Warwick

brynarcher

Postby brynarcher » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:34 am

Hi Rich I have emailed you Cheers And thank you kilkis (Warwick) for responding to him Cheers

Oldduffa

Postby Oldduffa » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:44 pm

Hi Bryn
thanks for your emails, its been really helpful to chat. I hope some one takes you up on you offer of the van. And thank you too Warwick for the message. I don't know how I managed to 'lose' my first message to Bryn ? These new fangled machines and I don't always mix well ! lol.
Thanks again.
Rich

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:25 am

It's Artificial Intelligence, Rich. It's already starting to take over but very few of us have noticed yet. To be fair, when you look at everything that is going on in the world, for AI to win against humans isn't a very high bar? I think it will find it much harder to defeat the white mice.

Warwick

Return to “For Sale and Wanted in Crete”