Moving back to UK Sale - Everything must go!!

Personal items for sale and wanted in Crete. For clarity please include your approximate location
VLW23

Moving back to UK Sale - Everything must go!!

Postby VLW23 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:12 pm

Hello,

I am moving back to live in England and need to clear out my rented flat. My friend is de-cluttering her house too, so we have created a "Pop up Shop" together in my home.

We have a lot of great things to sell, including furniture, kitchen items and lots of lovely bedding, linens, towels, sheets and baby clothes. Many things are new or hardly used.

We also have clothes, men and women's shoes, books and CD's, crystal glasses, decorative vases and ashtrays, picture frames, a pair of cordless phones (never used) and a Nutri-bullet blender and accessories and lots more!

In addition, I am selling some of my own original Art - mostly colourful, abstract paintings in lovely frames.

You are very welcome to come and browse, with no pressure to buy.

Our "shop" is open daily between 11.00 am and 1.00 pm. And on Saturday 3 March and Sunday 4 March we will be open from 12 noon to 5.00 pm.

Please come along to 23A Dimokratias Street, Agios Nikolaos (opposite the dentist at Number 26). 3rd floor, but there is a big lift.

Dimokratias Street is the long, one-way road which runs from near the Square in Agios Nikolaos and then comes out near the Hospital.

There is free parking nearby in the big olive grove car park and on the street itself.

Call Melissa on 6995 344 981 or Vanessa on 6908 625 519 to find out more.

We hope to see you soon!

Return to “For Sale and Wanted in Crete”