House sit wanted (no payment nvoled!)

Job seekers post your details here.

border collie mad

House sit wanted (no payment nvoled!)

Postby border collie mad » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Hi
I am coming to Crete for 3 weeks and looking for someone who might need a house/pet sitter.
I am arriving on 1st May and leaving on the 22nd May. I am looking for anywhere on the west of Crte, as that is where we want to be based.
I will be with my husband, I am 50 and he is 67. We are british and live in France and have a small cattery/kennels here. We also have 4 border collies and 2 cats. We have had horses and sheep before and are good with animal and very practicle about the house. Our dogs have needed medication so are good at doing that if needed.
I do have a profile on trustedhousesitter.com but thought i would try on here as well. I also have used airbnb lots of time so have feedback on there to show we have always been very good tennants and are very respectful of peoples homes.
We are not looking for payment, just accomadation in exchange for caring for your pets.
So, if you want to get away knowing your animals are well looked after get in touch and see if we can help each other!

Return to “Jobs Wanted Crete”