senior admin/comms/publications officer seeks position

Job seekers post your details here.

guycruls

senior admin/comms/publications officer seeks position

Postby guycruls » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:44 pm

Hello,

I am currently on a sabbatical, taking a break from 17 years in the London not for profit sector.
From 26.03.17 to 05.04.17 I will be in Chania, to take a break from my personal studies, but I will also be on the look-out for any employment opportunities.

While my original training was as an administrator, over the last five years I have developed into a highly competent communications and publications officer. I have extensive experience in editing websites and newsletters (both hard copy and electronic). I also have solid experience in graphic design, developing graphics, as well as formatting and preparing documents for professional printing. I also have extensive experience in doing event photography, using my own equipment.

A permanent resident in the UK since 1988, my first language is French. I also speak basic Italian, and I recently started studying modern Greek.

Whatever your profile - business, not for profit, personal - I look forward to hearing from you.
To get in touch, you can email me at guy.cruls@gmail.com.. I'll be happy to send you a CV.

Guy

Return to “Jobs Wanted Crete”