SEEKING SUITABLE POSITION FOR A VERY EXPERIENCED HIGH QUALITY QUALIFIED NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, BEC

Job seekers post your details here.

BarrieV

SEEKING SUITABLE POSITION FOR A VERY EXPERIENCED HIGH QUALITY QUALIFIED NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, BEC

Postby BarrieV » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:27 pm

SEEKING SUITABLE POSITION FOR A VERY EXPERIENCED HIGH QUALITY QUALIFIED NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, BEC, etc, Plus Drama, Music, Art, etc. Fully notarised documents and C.V. resume available on request!

Hello! I'm Barrie, and I'm a high quality, degree qualified teacher with 20+ years experience of teaching all age groups in England and China. I currently lecture at university level and am an editor and writer for national level publications and television in England and China.

I am looking for a position with a university, organisation, or school, that would be suitable for my experience. Please send details of any position you think would be suitable for someone of my calibre and experience via the messaging system here or to my email at jamplant@hotmail.co.uk

I am already lecturing and teaching in for a university in China - Please only contact with details of sensible offers only.

I'm an English native speaker, and a qualified, inspirational teacher with many years' experience of teaching all age groups in England and in China. I'm very patient and understanding, acutely perceptive, and I work quickly and effectively with my students .

I have a proven record of high quality results both online and in the classroom.

My extensive working experience has given me a huge transferable skill set and I have worked in many areas, including 6 years for Britain's largest regional newspaper. I have also initiated and managed many courses, projects, departments, staff and students successfully in academia, the arts, and commercial sector.

I'm also a British singer-songwriter musician so i have an in-depth knowledge of western popular music.

My working life has encompassed a huge range of commercial, arts and educational projects of every nature and description in many roles, and the skills and experience I have gained are a huge personal asset which I contribute fully and enthusiastically to whatever projects I become involved with.

All of my documentation is fully notarised - I've been working in China for five years now - and considering a change!

mouche

Re: SEEKING SUITABLE POSITION FOR A VERY EXPERIENCED HIGH QUALITY QUALIFIED NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC,

Postby mouche » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:41 pm

SHOUTING. If someone tells you to stop shouting, it's another way of saying, "TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK." When someone is TYPING AN ENTIRE SENTENCE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, that person is SHOUTING. It is not proper netiquette to TYPE IN ALL CAPS, especially in e-mail.

Yin&Yang

Re: SEEKING SUITABLE POSITION FOR A VERY EXPERIENCED HIGH QUALITY QUALIFIED NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC,

Postby Yin&Yang » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:54 pm

Usually Mouche but in this instance the poster was simply highlighting for the readers' benefit what he felt was important to convey.
Someday is now : )

BarrieV

Postby BarrieV » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:09 pm

Yin&Yang wrote:Usually Mouche but in this instance the poster was simply highlighting for the readers' benefit what he felt was important to convey.
Yes! This! Thank you!

BarrieV

Postby BarrieV » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:10 pm

mouche wrote:SHOUTING. If someone tells you to stop shouting, it's another way of saying, "TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK." When someone is TYPING AN ENTIRE SENTENCE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, that person is SHOUTING. It is not proper netiquette to TYPE IN ALL CAPS, especially in e-mail.

Apologies - see also below.

BarrieV

Postby BarrieV » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:10 pm

BarrieV wrote:
mouche wrote:SHOUTING. If someone tells you to stop shouting, it's another way of saying, "TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK." When someone is TYPING AN ENTIRE SENTENCE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, that person is SHOUTING. It is not proper netiquette to TYPE IN ALL CAPS, especially in e-mail.

Apologies - see also below.

Umm.. above..

Return to “Jobs Wanted Crete”