EX US MILITARY LOOKING FOR WORK

Job seekers post your details here.

meggetta

EX US MILITARY LOOKING FOR WORK

Postby meggetta » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:03 pm

I am a retired US military member and I am looking for work in the area surrounding Chania. I am a dedicated and dependable person. I have a back round in logistics but will be open to most work. I can afford my own housing but just need to work. I am available to travel at any time and will purchase my own tickets.

meggetta

Re: EX US MILITARY LOOKING FOR WORK

Postby meggetta » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Below is a list of areas that I have required training in throughout my military civilian sector career. I am a hard and dedicated work and can and will be to preform shift work if required.

I am well versed in the use Microsoft Office Suite programs and other automation software to edit or modify a variety of reports, spreadsheets and correspondence and other automated information systems.

I also have skills in coordinating and performing lodging requirements to house personnel. I have the knowledge in space allocations and assigning personnel while keeping accountability of personnel assigned and managing space availability.

Experienced on warehouse storing, monitoring, responsibilities and procedures and issuing equipment items as required.

Trained Vehicle Dispatcher Consolidating work requirements to provide effective service saving time, money and material.

meggetta

Postby meggetta » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:44 pm

I am available to start ASAP

meggetta

Postby meggetta » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Resident permit applied for, so I can work legally once I receive it back from the embassy.

SatCure

Postby SatCure » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:24 pm

I'd have thought that the Souda military base was the obvious choice for someone with your background.
Anywhere else you'll be competing with, for example, men from Albania who are generally willing to work for peanuts and can speak Greek. There simply isn't enough work here.

meggetta

Postby meggetta » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:48 am

I know the base is a good place but they do not even have jobs there. I know I will have to compete but I am a hard worker and I am willing to compete. Just need a place to start and show my skills. Thanks for the reply.

Tony

meggetta

Postby meggetta » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:42 am

Still looking for work in the Chania / Crete

meggetta

Postby meggetta » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:22 am

Just received my long term visa so I am looking for work as soon possible. Thanks

Matilpa1

Postby Matilpa1 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:25 pm

Any progress? Might be in the same boat.

meggetta

Postby meggetta » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:27 pm

not yet, but I just got my visa approved hopefully that will help

Return to “Jobs Wanted Crete”