Seeking employment

Job seekers post your details here.

redhighlander

Seeking employment

Postby redhighlander » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Greetings from Scotland

I'm Sarah I've moved here from the Highlands of Scotland for 6 months and I'm looking for any sort of employment preferably around the Heraklion area or commutable as I do have accommodation. I'm degree educated with a BSc in Sustainable Environmental Management and 4 years experience in Environmental Consultancy. I am an all rounder and I've done a bit of everything in the past: vet nurse assistant, experience with equines working in international competition yards, lots of customer service experience, working with young adults with learning difficulties, TEFL qualified, horticultural experience, environmental education. I can provide references for all of these. I'm organised and efficient - I'll bring a huge amount of energy, enthusiasm and fun to any team and I am also happy to work independently. I would consider taking on any sort of work, I just want to pay my way while I'm taking a break from my career in Environmental Consultancy, so short/long term, full/part time all considered.

Hope to hear from you!

Many thanks
Sarah

Return to “Jobs Wanted Crete”