Scandinavian lady available in Chania

Job seekers post your details here.

Kikh

Scandinavian lady available in Chania

Postby Kikh » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:14 am

Swedish lady in her 40's looking for a full time, all year position in Chania.
Young by heart with a new life infront of me since I relocated 21 months ago. I already have my healtbook, IKA, AFM and a nice warm flat in central Chania. Now I need a job, or a career, to complement my life. If it also pay my bills and leave some to live from it's perfect. Minimum requirement: 110 days IKA/year.

I spend my free time with friends or reading. Sewing and handcrafts are favorite hobbies as well as home improvement and computer games. If the weather allows I take my camera for a walk or spend time in a cafe watching the world pass by.

I have previous knowledge from administrations, sales, teaching, bar work, cafe and restaurants. Good computer skills, fluent in Swedish, good knowledge in Scandinavian languages and excellent English, slowly learning Greek. Hard working, reliable and honest, humorous, charming and pleasant to deal with although strong willed. Curious by nature, always willing to learn and develop and often trusted with great responsibility at previous employments.

I desire a full time position in a company where my skills in organization, my team spirit, and my eagerness to learn, develop and adapt are seen as assets. If there is a possibility to advance I will take it.

Do I sound like the one You're looking for? Email me for further information and a copy of my CV.

Best wishes//Kikh

P.s. To all of you that might recognize my name from the board - I made it, I survived, and I'm happy I finally live in Crete! A big THANK YOU for all the useful tips you provided. D.s.

SatCure

Postby SatCure » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Kikh, I suspect you may be heavily over-qualified for olive-picking.

:wink:

Making money via the Internet is the biggest opportunity (in my opinion). I make typically 130 Euros per month from Google adverts on a couple of web sites. I make my main income from my business in the UK but this extra "pocket money" is certainly useful.

http://www.marketingtips.uk.com/how_moneya.html

Kikh

Mmmm...

Postby Kikh » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Martin,

I'm "heavily over" in many ways, but qualified. Maybe I overestimated my own skills :oops: Olive picking though is not on my list over doable things. Got enough problem keeping the weed away from my vegetables.

Second thought, would I qualify for full IKA?

Kikh
Kickie

Carolina
Site Admin

Re: Scandinavian lady available in Chania

Postby Carolina » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:31 pm

Kikh wrote:
P.s. To all of you that might recognize my name from the board - I made it, I survived, and I'm happy I finally live in Crete!

Glad to hear it Kikh and welcome back!

Good luck with your job search.

Return to “Jobs Wanted Crete”