Holiday job in Town Chania

Job seekers post your details here.

Madelaine

Holiday job in Town Chania

Postby Madelaine » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Welcome!

Hmm what to say about ourselves?
Me (Magdalena, 20 yo) and Andrew(25yo) are a sympathetic, keen and friendly couple who dreamt about coming to Greece (as i've been there once and felt in love with this place). We are polish students of Spacial economy and Information Technology. We decided to have a "working holiday" this year. Our friends told us about Chania.

We are planning to arrive at the beginning of july and leave at the end of september. We both speak fluent english and basics of French (me), German (Andrew). We have an experience in kitchen work, bar work (waiter/waitress), hotel/room cleaning stuff, and of course we are open for new experiences :)
We are used to hard work, contact with clients and other people.

If u need people like us for time i wrote about (ofc we can work separately) - please contact me in email, I would be grateful for any help.

Second thing is accomodation - If we will arrive we will be looking for a small (room/kitchen/bathroom) flat for 3 minths rent. As cheap as possible as we are poor students :)
Also in this case - If u are able to help us, give a hand with finding something - i would also be grateful for e mail contact :)

My E-Mail adress : korek_madziorek@wp.pl

Thanks for any responses and maybe.. see you in Chania! :)

Return to “Jobs Wanted Crete”