Driver/Dispatcher/Warehouse/Lodging Coordinator Job Wanted

Job seekers post your details here.

meggetta

Driver/Dispatcher/Warehouse/Lodging Coordinator Job Wanted

Postby meggetta » Tue May 10, 2016 12:14 pm

I am looking got a job in Chania or the surrounding areas. I am looking to relocate because I am marrying a local lady I am skilled in coordinating and performing bed down/lodging requirements to house personnel. I have the knowledge in space allocations and assigning personnel to living quarters while keeping accountability of personnel assigned and managing space availability. Operated a variety of automotive equipment used to transport personnel and material to include up to 10 ton trucks and 4-10K forklifts. Consolidated work requirements to provide effective service saving time, money and material, ensuring the proper loading, storage and distribution of cargo. Well versed using Microsoft Office Suite programs and other automation software to edit reports, spreadsheets and correspondence. Over twenty-four years experience working in the United States Air Force and civilian sector

Carolina
Site Admin

Re: Driver/Dispatcher/Warehouse/Lodging Coordinator Job Wanted

Postby Carolina » Tue May 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Try contacting the US Naval support base at Souda Bay http://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/cnreur ... a_bay.html

meggetta

Postby meggetta » Wed May 11, 2016 9:24 am

Thanks Carolina, I have been in contact with them almost everyday. Look like it will have to get just married and settle down with my pension and her job to support us. I would settle for a part time job. Thanks again for your support

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Wed May 11, 2016 10:30 am

meggetta wrote:... Operated a variety of automotive equipment used to transport personnel and material to include up to 10 ton trucks and 4-10K forklifts. ...

I am not sure quite how to interpret this sentence. Are you talking about driving such equipment yourself or being some sort of desk based logistics controller? If the former then you would need to check the driving regulations carefully.

In Greece you need a professional licence to drive any vehicle, even a car, if it is owned by a company, unless you are the owner of the company. I am, not sure how this regulation would apply if you have a foreign licence, possibly containing an HGV component. I am sure it is fine for a foreign licensed driver to drive a foreign registered vehicle in Greece, provided the level of the licence matches the vehicle in the country of origin. I don't know if it would be possible to drive a Greek registered vehicle owned by a company on that foreign licence?

Warwick

meggetta

Postby meggetta » Thu May 12, 2016 11:41 am

I can do either but if I need a special license I can see that being a problem. Thanks for the information this will help me narrow my search. But I am still open for most any type of work. Thanks again

Return to “Jobs Wanted Crete”